Technical Information and Features
DOLD Safemaster Light Curtain Controller
- According to 1) Performance Level (PL) e and category 4 to EN ISO 13849-1, 2) SIL Claimed Level (SIL CL) 3 to IEC/EN 62061, 3) Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 3 to IEC/EN 61508 and IEC/EN 61511
- According to EN 50156-2 for furnaces
- For light curtains with symmetric or asymmetric outputs adjustment with switch S1
- Output: max. 4 NO contacts, see contacts
- Single and 2-channel operation
- Line fault detection on On-button
- Manual restart or automatic restart, switch S2
- LED indicator for state of operation
- LED indicator for channel 1 and 2 and power
- Removable terminal strips
- Wire connection: also 2 x 1.5 mm2 stranded ferruled, or 2 x 2.5 mm2 solid DIN 46 228-1/-2/-3/-4
- As option with pluggable terminal blocks for easy exchange of devices with screw terminals or with cage clamp terminals.
Protection of people and machines:
- Light curtain controller for light curtains with selftesting (Type 4) according to IEC/EN 61 496-1
- Usage in furnace application in continuous operation acc. to EN 50156-1
DOLD Safemaster - Modules for light barrier evaluation.
Light barrier evaluation devices are used to protect access to hazardous areas. Light barriers belong to the group of electro-sensitive protective devices (ESPE) which switch off the hazardous movement when persons and objects approach a danger point and thus initiate the safe state. If a machine operator must intervene regularly in a machine, it is advantageous to use ESPE instead of mechanical guards. This reduces the access time and at the same time increases productivity and ergonomics.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Up to cat. 4 / PL e or SIL 3
- Increased productivity due to shorter cycle times
BH 5902/01MF2 - DOLD light curtain controller with selectable operating modes.
- According to 1) Performance Level (PL) e and category 4 to EN ISO 13849-1: 2008, 2) SIL Claimed Level (SIL CL) 3 to IEC/EN 62061, 3) Safety Integrity Level (SIL 3) to IEC/EN 61508, 4) Category 4 to EN 954-1;
- To connect max.: 3 light curtains 2-channel or 2 light curtains 2-channel and 2 muting sensors 1-channel or 1 light curtain 2-channel and 4 muting sensors 1-channel or 2 light curtains 2-channel and key switch for stepping operation, additionally: Start button and machine contact with line fault detection.
- Broken wire detection on light curtain input
- Outputs: 3 NO or 2 NO and 1 NC, 2 Semiconductor outputs, protected against short circuit and overload
- Suitable to connect light curtains of type 4 or selftesting light curtains type 2 according to IEC/EN 61 496-1, crossfault monitoring in the light curtain
- With under- and overvoltage detection and indication
- Reaction time: max. 30 ms
- LED indication for RUN and Channel 1,2
- Width 45 mm
Multifunction device, different functions selectable by rotational switches:
- protective operation e.g. light curtains
- protective operation with muting, e.g. conveyors:
* signal sequence of muting sensors can be selected * override function via start button
- Stepping operation e.g. on presses
* optionally with key switch * 1, 2 or 3 steps possible* setting of number of step possible via selector switch.