- Input type and range selectable with the internal DIP switches and fine calibration using the front potentiometers
- Define input during order : mV, V, T/C, RTD
- Wide supply voltage range 12-45V DC
- Eliminates noise and prevents ground loops with 2000V AC isolation
- 18 mm larged
- Input configurable two-wire transmitters, DIN rail mounted
- Universal inputs and Input-output isolated : mV, resistance, thermocouple, potentiometer
- HART®, HART® SI and PROFIBUS-PA
Fuji Electric space-saving signal conditioners - M3LU.
The M3LU is a programmable universal signal converter for DIN rail mounting, which does not require the use of a PC or a programming panel.
Local configuration with 3 keys on the front panel and jumper switches.
Universal inputs :
- Current input (0-20mA) or voltage (-10 to +10DC)
- Thermocouple (K, E, J, T, B, R, S, C, N, U, L et P)
- Resistance (Pt 100-1000, Ni 100-120, Ni508.4, Ni-Fe 604, Cu 10)
- Potentiometer (0-4000Ω)
- Current output (0-20mA) or voltage (-10 to +10DC)
- T4-wires technology - External power supply : 9-36V DC or 85-264V DC 50/60Hz
- Isolation Input / output : 1500V AC
- Burnout (T/C and RTD)
- Frequency input (option)
- A dedicated cable is required to connect with USB (COP-US) or serie (MCN-CON) (option)
Fuji Electric M3LU ONE-STEP-CAL CALIBRATION.
CODIFICATION MODES & DIP SW.
When you program the transmitter module, two configuration modes are available: Field Configuration using DIP SW / control buttons, and PC Software. (Option B type is for the field con- figuration only.) The internal DIP switches are used to configure input and output type. Once the module is configured, precise ranges are set up with the front control buttons using a simulator connected to the input terminals and a multimeter connected to the output terminals as a reference.
INPUT & OUTPUT RANGING.
For example, suppose that the DIP switches are configured for the J type thermocouple (-210 – +1200°C full-range). Turn the power supply to the transmitter on and press MODE button to enter to the Input Calibration Mode. Apply the desired minimum (e.g. 0°C) and maximum (e.g. 400°C) input levels and push the DOWN (zero) and UP (span) respectively to set the input range to 0 – 400°C. Then the output range can be calibrated in a similar manner after moving to the Output Calibration Mode by pressing MODE button again. Increase or decrease the simulated input until the output meter shows the desired levels and push the DOWN (zero) and UP (span) respectively for the minimum (e.g. 4mA) and maximum (e.g. 20mA) levels. The front LEDs’ colors and flashing patterns help you to easily identify the transmitter’s status and confirm the setup actions in each step of Calibration Modes. See detailed explanation in “Calibration Flow Chart.” The calibrated input and output ranges are stored in the inter- nal memory. The module reads the DIP-switch-calibrated con- figuration only once after the power supply is turned on. Set the switches with the power supply removed.
FINE ZERO & SPAN ADJUSTMENTS.
After the transmitter is installed and operational, fine zero and span tuning can be also performed using the front control buttons. Both zero and span are adjustable within ±15%.
PC SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION
When you need to apply the same setting to multiple transmit- ters, downloading one setting from the PC is convenient. The PC Configurator Connection Kit (model: M3CON) including the dedicated cable and the software CD is available separately. Turn the transmitter to PC Configuration Mode (See Table 1 below) and all programmable features can be set up on a PC regardless of other DIP SW setting except for: (1) JP2 to be switched from 1 – 2 to 2 – 3 for DC voltage input (See Notes under Table 2), and (2) the output type must be selected with the DIP SW1-1 through SW1-4 (See Table 10). For detailed information on the PC configuration, refer to the M3CON data sheet.
Fuji Electric input loop powered isolator - M6DSN.
DIN RAIL mounted Input loop powered isolator M6DSN are available with one or two channels.
- 5,9 mm wide ultra-slim design
- N° of channels : 1 and 2 channels
- DIN rail mounting
- Accuracy : ±0.1%
- CE/UL and CUL approvals
- Loop-powered design eliminates output loop power supply
- Input : 4/20mA and Output : 4/20mA
Fuji Electric 2-wire universal temperature transmitter - 27U.
The 27 SC converter is a head-mounted two-wire signal converter.
- Universal input : mV, thermocouple, RTD and resistance
- Programming via PC Configurator (HART® version for 27HU model)
- User’s temperature table can be used
- ATEX / FM IS
- Suitable for Functional Safety applications up to SIL2