ZSS Tunable Diode Laser (TDL) gas analyzers provide continuous measurement of gaz concentration:
- CO and O2 with ZSS dual beam TDL analyser (ZSS-D)
- HCl contained in flue gas in municipal waste incineration plant and industrial waste disposal facility, NH3 in power plant and denitration equipment, CO, CO2 and O2 in iron and steel plant and chemical plants, with the ZSS single beam analyzer (ZSS-S).
ZSS is installed directly on the flue pipe where target gas flow to be measured. Preparation is not required for measured gas to be introduced to the analyzer ( which is required for sampling method). This gas analyzer can be used under high dust conditions. It is possible to install upstream of the bagfilter where gas sampling is normally difficult.
- Excellent long-term stability : +/- 2.0% FS (zero drift)
- Ultra-high speed response : 1 to 5 seconds (High speed response for 1 or 2 seconds is applicable)
- Direct insertion system eliminates the need for maintenance
- Air purge method is adopted for O2 meter which is no need of nitrogen gas
- Negligible interference by others gas components
- Measurement in a high-temperature/high particulate concentration environment
- Energy-saving 75VA power consumption
- CO + O2 analyzer has joined our product line
Fast Response Within 2 Seconds and High Accuracy with Fuji Electric.
The analyzer can respond quickly because it requires no gas sampling through long tube. By the use of a narrowed waveband to detect the target component, the analyzer offers highly precise measurement.
Fast Response Within 2 Seconds.
Compared to the gas sampling type (ion electrode method), the direct measurement provides remarkably faster response.
Zero Point Stability: ±2.0％ FS per 6 Months.
Purge system reduces the risk of zero drift due to contamination.
Energy Efficient and Low Maintenance.
The analyzer consumes only 80 VA at maximum, and yearly or half-yearly maintenance work is enough.
CO and O2 Analyzer for Combustion Control.
Simultaneous measurement of CO and O2 enables precise control of air-fuel ratio while reducing the cost of installation and maintenance.
Instrument Air Purge Available.
O2 analyzer for combustion control accepts instrument air purge.
Tolerant to Temperature and Dust.
ZSS can measure high temperature gas up to 1200°C, and at the upstream of a bug filter where the gas sampling is usually difficult.
Fuji Electric CROSS STACK LASER GAS TDL ANALYZER applications.
Waste Incineration Plants.
① Measurement of HCl in stack and before bag filter—Optimal control of injection amount of slaked lime.
② Continuous monitoring of HCl and O2 in flue gas
③ CO and O2 measurement for combustion control.
① Control of ammonia injection amount for NOx reduction
② CO and O2 measurement for combustion control
Boiler Combustion Efficiency Monitoring.
Most of the combustion control systems for boilers control the air-fuel ratio by measuring O2 only. But these systems cannot eliminate the possibility of heat loss due to incomplete combustion. The most efficient combustion can be achieved by lowering the air-fuel ratio to the point just before incomplete combustion occurs, which we call the ultra-low excess air combustion. The laser gas analyzer ZSS enables the ultra-low excess air combustion by detecting CO and O2 simultaneously.