Biogas is a mixture of methane and carbon dioxide with a few other components. It is used for the production of heat, electricity or biofuel.
ZPAF biogas analyzer can simultaneously and continuously measure the concentration of CH4, CO2, H2S and O2 components in the biogas :
- CH4 and CO2 are measured by non-dispersive infrared method (NDIR)
- O2 : Electrochemical fuel cell - life time > 2 years
- H2S : Constant potential electrolytic sensor - life time > 1 year
ZPAF biogas analyzer can be integrated to the ZPSB Biogas Analysis System. This full cabinet allows reliable, robust and efficient biogas and H2S measurement up to really high content.
- Instrumentation, measurements, software, control
- Service : installation, commissioning, training, maintenance contracts
- Fuji Electric CH4 et CO2 NDIR optical benches famous for reliable and accurate industrial measurements
- Specific protection of optical components to resist to H2S and other aggressive components
- Fuji Electric Sample Switching Technology for long life time of the H2S cell, without dilution
- Automatic calibration (option)
- ZPA Biogas analyzer using latest Fuji Electric NDIR technology from new ZP Series
- Cross-interferences minimized
- Polyester standard cabinet for outdoor installation
- Industrial & biogas specific sampling system (high humidity, dust and corrosion) designed for each application
- Measurement ranges freely configurable by the operator
- Multipoint sampling system with Fuji Electric touchscreen POD interface (option)
- ATEX sample heated line (option)
- Landfill site, Ultimate waste storage site
- Upstream & downstream gas treatment biogas
- Digesters and fermenters
- Sewage treatment plants and laboratories
Biomass gasification process - Biogas generated through fermentation of biomass can be used as a fuel for boilers, gas engines, and other applications with Fuji Electric.
- Livestock excrement
- Sewage sludge
- Black liquor (paper - manufacturing)
- Food waste
- Remaining materials in sawmills, etc.
- Waste materials in construction
- Inedible agricultural products
- Forest residues
Fuji Electric ZPAF BIOGAS ANALYZER & ZPSB BIOGAS ANALYSIS SYSTEM.
- Compact and lightweight
- Gas concentration alarm output (optional)
- Automatic calibration (optional) eliminates the need for troublesome calibration work.
- RS485 (MODBUS) communication with PC (optional)
FUJI ELECTRIC, ZPAF BIOGAS ANALYZER & ZPSB BIOGAS ANALYSIS SYSTEM principle.