The NRF50 Personal Electronic Dosimeter comes with hearing alarms. They are triggered if predefined doses are exceeded, which allows the person wearing the dosimeter to know the radioactive risk to which he is subjected at all times. The wearer or, through teletransmission, the dosimetry service can monitor and optimize the exposure during this radiation exposure period.
Fuji Electric’s NRF50 Electronic Personal Dosimeter takes worker safety to a whole new level, surpassing industry guidelines for real-time monitoring. Retro-fittable into existing systems, this device uses Wi-Fi or existing radio remote monitoring systems.
Simple connection to peripheral devices via Bluetooth allows workers to continuously monitor their dose, effectively addressing the issues like dose monitoring in high noise areas. The dosimeter comes standard with a large visual display for convenient viewing and a built-in emergency (RED) call button to notify facility managers of on-site incidents that require assistance.
- Designed for people working in controlled areas or likely to be exposed to radiation
- Regulatory protection of workers exposed to ionizing radiation
- Can be integrated into an operational dosimetry management system/software
Fields of application.
- Nuclear power plants
- Nuclear decommissioning
- Medical (radiological tray)
- Laboratories and education
- Particle accelerators
- Fire brigade, emergency services and rescue services
FUJI ELECTRIC ELECTRONIC PERSONAL DOSIMETER NRF50 features and specifications.
- High sensitivity and quick response time
- Compact and lightweight with exceptional shock tolerance
- Built-in data communication function
- Superb visibility through use of large dot LCD display
- Measurement range:
Dose: 0.1 mrem to 1000 rem (1 μSv to 10 Sv)
Dose rate : 0.01 mrem/h to 1000 rem/h (0.1 μSv/h to 10 Sv/h)
- Display range
Dose: 0.1mrem to 1000 rem (1 μSv to 10 Sv)
Dose rate: 0.1 mrem/h to 1000 rem/h (1 μSv/h to 10 Sv/h)
- Provides coverage during accident conditions in Dose rate mode (1000R/hr)
- Emergency (RED) Call button and Piezoelectric buzzer
- Radiation Measured : X-rays and Gamma radiations Hp (10)