Industrial recorders are widely used to record process values such as temperature, pressure, flow rate, level, and concentration in various industrial plants. They feature a large 5.7 "and 12.1" color LCD screen. The data is displayed as vertical or horizontal diagrams with a wide range of display types for recordings (bar graphs, analogs, digital indicators, totalizers, etc.). The measurements are saved on a Compact Flash memory card (several years of recording and data backup) and can be operated directly on the device or PC using specific software supplied as standard. They have digital communications (RS485, Modbus and Ethernet communication). Unlike conventional recorders, these recorders work without paper and in complete autonomy.
The PHF recorder is the entry-level of our paperless recorders Compact front panel: 144 x 160 mm Up to 6 channels for thermocouples, RTD, voltage, or current input
- Data saving on CompactFlash. For example, the data of 4 years' worth can be stored on 512 MB card.
- Data viewer and parameter loader software provided as standard
- Ethernet (option) allows you to use FTP, web server, e-mail, etc.
- Lithium-ion battery driven version available. Battery life: approx. 10 years
- Quick search and display of past data. Just scroll the screen to check the past data
- 3 or 6 input channels
FUJI ELECTRIC DATA RECORDERS PHF SERIES communication.
Ethernet (10Base-T) is available. It has FTP, HTTP (Web server), SMTP and MODBUS-TCP protocols.
Calculation function offered as standard.
Difference between the values of each channel can be calculated.
- Square root extraction.
Square root extraction of the input value of each channel can be performed.
Wide variety of display mode.
- Trend recording (horizontal).
Measured result is horizontally displayed in real time.
- Trend recording. (vertical)
Measured result is vertically displayed in real time.
- Bar graph.
Measured values are displayed in bar graph.
- Digital display.
Channel No., Tag No. engineering unit, and alarm information are displayed in digital form, in addition to measured values.
- Historical trend display.
Past data saved to Compact Flash can be viewed. Scroll function is usable.
- Event summary display.
Alarm status and external control input status for each channel are displayed.
Fuji Electric data recorder PHF series Ethernet.
- Ethernet communication connects PHF recorder to industrial network and/or Internet. (Option)
- Web function.
You can display process values and/or event summary using Internet Explorer. (Netscape is not supported).
- FTP function.
- E-mail function.
- MODBUS-TCP function.
You can link the recorder with all network, supervisor or SCADA system by MODBUS TCP/IP protocol.
- Easy connection.
Ethernet communication need no communication software.