The Fuji CEMS gas analysis systems allow the continuous monitoring of gas emissions in flue gases from natural gas, fuel, coal, industrial or urban waste combustion, such as:
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Sulfur dioxide (SO2)
- Nitrogen oxide (NOx)
- Oxygen (O2)
FUJI ELECTRIC, FUJI CEMS principle.
CEM systems consist of one or several highest performance NDIR analyzers, one oxygen analyzer and specially designed and top quality level sample gas conditioning system. They are designed and continuously upgraded by FUJI Electric France in order to comply with the latest European and local environmental regulations.
QAL1 TÜV certified complete CEMS, composed with:
- 180°C heated sampling probe with filtering material adapted to each application
- 180°C heated sample line with additional PTFE tube for calibration gas
- High performance & reliability, and easy to maintain sample conditioning system adapted to each application
- Fuji Electric very high performance ZDL04 NOx converter
- High performance QAL1 certified multigas analyzers
Also available as options:
- QAL1 TÜV certified Dust Monitor
- QAL1 TÜV certified Wet O2 ZFK8 analyzer for the flue gas humidity calculation
- Comprehensive DAHS Fuji CEM System v6 and QAL3 Software Suite
Fuji Electric CEMS Software Suite.
Fuji Electric develops, installs and maintains turnkey systems for the Continuous Emissions Monitoring of flue gas (CEMS) from the industrial sites and combustion plants according to European Environmental Regulations. The authorities require the emissions data to be specially computed and reported. We have designed a complete software suite to facilitate the collection, analysis, reporting and generation of statistic control charts requested by the authorities.
Fuji Electric CEM System v6.
FUJI CEMS MANAGERV6 : DATA ACQUISITION AND HANDLING SYSTEM (DAHS).
- CEMS configuration
- CEMS operation follow-up
- DATA display (digital & graph) and securing (1st local storage)
- Maintenance and calibration modes selection
- DATA handling according to European Environmental Regulation
FUJI CEMS REPORTSV6 : ATMOSPHERIC EMISSIONS REPORTING SYSTEM.
- Data storage > 10 years
- Recorded on HDD (2nd storage) and DVD or USB (3rd storage)
- Remote display (digital & graph) of environmental data
- Daily, Monthly and Yearly emissions reports edition and printing
Fuji Electric ACE Data QAL3.
PERFORMS THE STATISTIC CONTROL CHARTS REQUIRED BY QAL3 PROCEDURE.
- QAL3 protocol configuration
- Adapted to any kind of CEMS for combustion plant boilers
- CUSUM Type Control Chart
- QAL3 reports edition and printing
- Manual and Automatic versions available
FUJI Electric CEMS SOFTWARE SUITE features
- Validated by French Environmental Authorities
- Permanently upgraded to comply with the most recent regulations evolutions
- Adapted to single boiler or sequential measurement
- Adapted to any type of fuel fired
- Adaptable to any type of CEMS
Triple data saving system make it impossible to lose data in case of communication or hardware failure.
Highly competitive solution.
Fuji Electric components.
- POD 10’’ color touch screen interface
- FE programs development, upadates maintenance
- Remote maintenance and services via latest Machine-To-Machine (M2M) Technologies